One thing that you notice with poison ivy is that they have a unique leaf pattern. This helps you tell them apart from other plants in case you are not so sure. The leafs will occur alternatively along the stem. They can be glossy green or dull, but they are smooth and toothed along the edge. It is a perennial plant produced by woody rhizomes and seeds. It can grow either as a self-supporting woody shrub, a trailing and thin vine along your surfaces, or it can also grow on trees, fences, power poles and shrubs as an aerial rooted vine. Whichever of these you have in your home, you need an expert at Inverness poison ivy removal to help you keep your home safe from these plants.
The health risks associated with poison ivy have been well-documented over the years. This is one of the reasons why it is wise to leave poison ivy removal in Inverness to professionals. There are different factors that come into play when you are thinking of the cost of removing poison ivy from your home. The level of development/spread will definitely determine how much you spend on this project. The cost of labor is another factor that you cannot take for granted. The cost of materials used in poison ivy removal can be anywhere between $80 and $200. You, however, need to consult a professional to inspect your home and advise you on how to go about poison ivy removal.
Most of the companies will charge you $150 for poison ivy removal in Inverness. Apart from that, you will also be charged around $0.75 per mile round trip, including the cost of tolls. Most contractors prefer that you pay the travel costs and estimate fees in advance before they get to your job site. Once they are through, they will also offer disposal of the treated poison ivy. This is charged at around $25 for a 10-pound bag, though each contractor might have different cost considerations.
For reference it may be helpful to compare the costs from surrounding towns as well:
You might be surprised, but millions of people are affected by poison ivy each year. One of the common effects is a skin rash. A lot of people have reacted badly to urushiol, the allergic agent contained in poison ivy. It can be transported either through smoke or through the wind, and in some cases through direct contact. For this reason, you should not take risks. Get a professional for poison ivy removal in Inverness as soon as possible.
It is actually a good idea to do so. Most of the chemical products that might be used for Inverness poison ivy removal might have a detrimental effect on the life and health of the rest of the plant life in your compound. Organic products, on the other hand, will not have the same effect. There are no harmful chemicals used. You also do not need to wait for weeks to see the results.
No, they will not. After poison ivy removal in Inverness, all the poison ivy, sumac or oak plant parts will die. Therefore, you will not need to worry about the risk of exposure again. However, if that is not the case, you can consult your contractors for an agreeable reprieve. This is why you are also advised to work with professionals. They usually have a performance guarantee and in case you do not see immediate results, they can recommend further treatment, often without you having to spend more in the process.
Last updated: Jul 18, 2018